The Bronx County Courthouse is located on the southern part of the Grand Concourse. Built in 1933, it has served as the home of the county District Attorney, the Bronx Borough President, and even
as the seat of the New York City government for three days during Fiorello LaGuardia’s mayoralty. The Bronx County Courthouse was designated a New York City landmark in 1996 and today serves
as the location of the Bronx Supreme Court.